|VAT No.||987 5650 57|
Are you chasing an existing order?
Please try our online "GOT QUESTIONS?" form that can answer the most common questions.
Alternatively, please read the advice below before emailing us:
About your order
- If you have your order number, please include it in the subject line of your email. This will be in the format of "SM123456".
- When we email you, we will usually include this in the subject line.
- If you don't know your order number, just tell us your delivery postcode and surname.
Do you think we sent the wrong mats?
- Please tell us your vehicle number plate and show us a photo of what you have received.
- We need to see the mats laid out flat on the floor so we can see the shape and colour of them.
- If we agree that we sent different mats to what you ordered, we will replace them.
Do you think the mats are faulty?
- If you think the mats as faulty or flawed, show us a photo of the fault.
- We don't need you to send faulty goods back to us.
- If we agree that the mats are faulty, we will replace them.
Sending us Photos
- We can accept images in emails up to about 3 Megabytes in size (a little over 3000 kb). Your email program or app will usually tell you how large an image attachment is.
- If you're not sure about email attachments, upload your photo somewhere we can view it such as Instagram, Facebook or Photobucket. Make sure it's made public or such permissions that we can view it.
- We know some people don't have a digital camera, but please ask a family member or friend to help you if they have a modern smart phone or iPhone, iPad or such.